Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I Match with other companies?
To match with other companies, go to the discover page. You are provided with two methods to search and match with new companies. You can search for new companies using Keywords, entering discipline type ex: Graphic Design, or search using a manual process where you can select the company domain, service type, expertise type and industry. Once selected hit search, this will match you with a list of top companies available that matches your profile. We use a unique AI algorithm that evaluates your profile and matches it with another company that matches your company's profile. Once you find the company you are looking for, hit view profile. Convinced with the company you are exploring, hit Send A Message to send them an email and connect with them for a successful match.
2. How does it work?
- Sign up
- Post your portfolio : It's always free to post your portfolio. You'll begin to receive invitations from your future business partner. Alternatively, you can browse through the search bar in Discover Page on our site, and make a direct offer to potential clients instead.
- Choose the perfect business partner : Browse their profiles, compare, be in own control, select the best one and contact them directly.
3. How can I find available companies' profiles?
There is a Discover Page on the top of the site, you can either input the keywords or filter out then click search directly.
4. Where can I find the companies I save and how can I save it?
There is a tag on the right side you can always bookmark the companies profile in Discover Page, and they will be saved in My Discover Page automatically so that you can find them back.
5. Where can I upload Portfolio?
After sign up, click the profile icon on the top right hand on the site after sign up. The drop down would appear with the button of Add Portfolio.
6. How can I embed my company’s location in my profile with Google Map?
- Step 1: Find your own location on google map. Click Share button, Select embed a map,
- Step 2: Copy the URL into a Text editor on local device,
- Step 3: Copy and paste the url address from “https:xxx” ending “sen!2” without colons, alternatively, you can skip
this step if not wanting to attach google maps.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com